Tent for Two!
Gives you bug protection at a weight that one person could easily carry alone, an ultralight backpacking tent, Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 that weighs in less than three pounds!
You want to keep your weight down as much as possible, if you are interested in ultralight hiking.
Two things that can help achieve this goal are ultralight tents and backpacks. If weight is a huge factor for you, here is the tent I recommend. Consider the MSR Hubba Hubba tent, if you need more room.
- Ultralight hiking tent, three season, free standing
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with lightweight hubs and press fit connectors - offering Eco friendly anodizing
- Offering improved durability, the latest technology in lightweight tent poles
- With a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating, floor and fly are ultralight silicone treated nylon rip stop
- Tent body is ultralight breathable polyester mesh and nylon rip stop
- Makes set up easy, Single pole/hub design
- For easy and quick set up, DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame
- Single vestibule and door
- Side mesh pockets, three
- For nighttime visibility, reflective webbing on tent corners and reflective guy line
- All seams taped with solvent free, waterproof polyurethane tape
- Sold separately - Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft: fits Gear loft loops
- Offering Eco friendly anodizing - 11 Super light aluminum J stakes
- Footprint included now free!
- Cool Grey/Gold Color
2lb 10oz Packed Weight
5oz Footprint Weight
1lb 11oz Fast Fly Weight
6" x 19" Packed Size
28sq ft Floor Area
7sq ft Vestibule Area
38" Head Height
24" Leg Height
Legs don't get tired, etc. - Light backpacking helps us in so many ways.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.